New York's BBQ Restaurant - it’s Wildwood Time!
At Wildwood BBQ, it’s all about the meat - enjoy authentic BBQ in NYC without the rough edges of a Texas smoke shack. Our Award-winning pitmaster Big Lou, a former NYPD motorcycle cop, fires up the smoker and tends to the ribs house on end.
Below is a tiny taste of Wildwood’s menu. For current seasonal menus for each of our restaurants, download a full here PDF on the right.
- Kicked-Up Caesar - Cornbread Croutons and Chipotle Dressing
- Loaded Nachos - Texas Chili, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeño Pico de Gallo and Sour Cream
- Boneless Chicken Wings - Buttermilk Battered with your choice: Buffalo, Chipotle
BBQ or Plain, Served with Blue Cheese Dressing, Celery
- Big Lou’s Barbeque Burger - Bacon, Jack Cheese, Sauteed Onions & Mushrooms,
Traditional BBQ Sauce, French Fries
- Wild Park Brisket Sandwich - Sliced Smoked Brisket, Provolone,
Onion Rings, Coleslaw, Vinegar Chips
- Pulled Pork, Chicken or Brisket
- Barbeque Melt - Tender Sliced Pork, Melted Pepper Jack,
Crispy Fried Onions, Garlic Mayo
- Kansas City Baby Back Ribs - Wet & Slathered with Spicy Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Texas Smoked Brisket - Hand Carved, Served with Wildwood Pickled Jalapeños, Corn Bread, Mashed Potatoes
- Three Little Pigs - Spare Ribs, Pulled Pork and Double Cut Bacon
- Best of the Best - Slow Smoked Brisket, ½ Chicken and Pulled Pork
All menus are subject to change, please contact the restaurant if you require further information.