MLB All-Star Game at Wildwood: The Next Best Thing to the Stadium
So you can't be at the stadium for the MLB All-Star Game. Bummer, but we wouldn't let you fully strike out. We're bringing the stadium snacks to you on Game Day (Tuesday, July 10th at 8PM EST).
Join us for $4 Brooklyn Pennant Ales, a BBQ Chili Cheese Dog with Waffle Fries, and homemade Cracker Jacks ON US, all day! It's the next best thing to the stadium!
HOMEMADE CRACKER JACK RECIPE
2 bags Microwave Popcorn
½ C Corn Syrup
1 C Brown Sugar
4 oz Butter
½ t Salt
½ t Baking Powder
3 C Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pop 2 bags of microwave popcorn accoridng to instructions on bag and set to side.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter, corn syrup and brown sugar. Bring just to a boil, then add baking soda and salt. Reduce heat further if mixture begins to boil.
- In a large metal bowl toss together popcorn and peanuts. Pour caramel mixture over popcorn and peanuts and fold with a rubber spatuala until popcorn and peanuts are well coated and all ingredients are combined.
- Spread onto a sheet tray covered with parchment paper.
- Place sheet tray in oven and bake for 7 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 225 degrees and bake for 7 additional minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Break apart and serve!